31 Ιαν Invitation_IPBeja Erasmus Week_17-21 April 2023
Dear Erasmus Partners and Friends
The Polytechnic Institute of Beja is very pleased to invite colleagues from partner institutions to participate in the 5th edition of IPBeja Erasmus Week taking place at IPBeja from 17 to 21 April 2023.
The IPBeja Erasmus Week intends to be an enthusiastic, best practices exchange and a multicultural forum, during which we invite our international partners to carry out their Erasmus teaching and training missions and to visit the IPBeja Campus.
– The programme is focusing mostly on teaching activities; nevertheless, academic staff for training missions can also join the programme.
– The teaching and training activities will take place within the IPBeja Schools (Agriculture, Education, Health, Technology and Management).When filling in the application form, applicants should choose in which School they would like to carry out the teaching& training mission, as different programmes will be organised in each School according to participant’s main academic interests and profile.
– During the IPBeja Erasmus Week, participants are invited to introduce their home country and institution (10 min presentation).
– Besides the teaching&training activities per School, the programme also includes an opening plenary session and a cultural/social program.
– Deadline for application: March 10th
– Application form: https://forms.gle/6Ti6F2hAWVDW7fgTA
More information: https://www.ipbeja.pt/servicos/gmc/Paginas/IPBeja%20Erasmus%20Week.aspx
For further information please contact the IPBeja International Relations Office: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in Beja!