13 Φεβ Invitation – International Days for Staff at Metropolia UAS, 8 – 9 May 2023
Dear Metropolia’s partner institutions and international networks partners,
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences will organise International Days for staff on May 8 – 9, 2023 at Metropolia’s Myllypuro Campus.
The theme of 2023 is Higher Education Ecosystems in Action.
Target group for the International Days for is personnel working in areas such as leadership, research and innovation as well as administration.
Monday 8 May (Myllypuro Campus)
09:30–10:30 Registration and refreshments
10:30–11:00 Practical information; Introduction to Metropolia
11:00–12:00 Short introductions to Metropolia units/services/platforms participating in the programme
13:30–16:00 Unit track specific programme
17:00 or later Evening programme, Myllypuro campus tour and dinner
Tuesday 9 May
09:00–12:30 Unit track specific programme
14:00–15:30 Wrap-up + refreshment
You may choose one unit track to follow during International Days for Staff
- Track 1: Talent Boost – International degree students´ integration
- Track 2: Lifelong learning (Learning Networks and Services)
- Track 3: Student Well-being
- Track 4: Customer-oriented Wellbeing and Health Services (HyMy-Village)
- Track 5: Customer-oriented Wellbeing and Health Services (Metropolia Proof Health)
- Track 6: Data-driven Construction
- Track 7: Smart Mobility
- Track 8: IT and Audiovisual services (no external website available)
- Track 9: International relations office
What to expect: possibility to exchange knowledge, experiences, and ideas as well as to co-create inspiring networks under the theme Higher Education Ecosystems in Action. Please note that the programme will not include teaching opportunities.
Participation fee: 100 € (includes programme, lunches, coffee/tea, dinner on Monday). Payment details will be sent to registered participants after the registration deadline.
Registration: open from 13 March to 31 March 2023
More information: You can find the programme and more information as well as the link to the online registration on our International Days for Staff website.
We would appreciate if you could inform interested colleagues at your institution. Looking forward to seeing you Helsinki in May!