17 Μαρ 3rd Erasmus Mobility Week 2023-European University Cyprus
We are working on the organization of our 3rd Erasmus Mobility Week 2023, which will be held on 8th – 12th May 2023, in Nicosia by European University Cyprus, Diogenis Str. 6 Nicosia, 2404.
The purpose of the Erasmus week is to provide an excellent international learning environment and promote networking opportunities among guest lecturers, fuculty from other Universities, EUC faculty and students.
The week will be enriched with social and cultural activities that will give the participants a taste of Cypriot history and culture.
Guest participants are invited to prepare lectures sessions and/or workshops, based on their academic interests, to our students. If you are interested for teaching activity please select the option in the online application form.
Please find below some information about the event:
- Programme: Attached you can find a draft program. Further details will be send at a later stage.
- Practical information: Attached you can find information about accommodation and airport pick up
- Social and cultural activities:
- City guided tour: including bus tour around city, walking tour in the old town, dinner at Down town
- During the week the Research Office will organize two “Research Afternoons” (9th and 10th of May at 15:00- 18:00) where you will have the opportunity to present and promote your ERASMUS+ projects. It is a great opportunity to disseminate and exploit your ERASMUS+ project results, as well as to engage in networking activities with guest participants, EUC faculty and students.
We would like to encourage your participation in this event and invite proposals for the following:
- Interactive workshops from “Research Afternoons” – Duration = 15-20 minutes
- Presentations from “Research Afternoons” – Duration = 15-20 minutes
- Short videos that could be disseminated through big screens in the Foyer (Duration = up to 1-2 minutes)
- Promotional Material to be exhibited at the EUC Cultural Centre Foyer (e.g., posters, leaflets, booklets, gifts etc)
Descriptions for either type of activity should be provided in the attached form and submitted at the Research Office (email@example.com) by the 7th of April the latest.
- Research Awards ceremony will be held at the garden of the Historical Kykkos Monastery Metochi (just across from EUC) followed by live music of EUC band and cocktail reception.
- Day-trip to Larnaca: guided tour of the Historical Church of Saint Lazarus (16th century) and the medieval Castle of Larnaca, Lunch, Free time for activities such as shopping, swimming etc.
- Registration form: Please fill the form here:
Deadline for participations: 7th of April 2023
- Participation fee: Participants are encouraged to apply for an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Grant from their home institutions. There is a registration/participation fee of 100 euro, which includes coffee, lunch, day trip, dinner etc, the procedure for the payment will be sent to you upon approval of your application.
Practical information Program-Erasmus partners Activity Description – ERASMUS+_TEMPLATE