10 Δεκ International Scientific Conference 8-9 April 2022
The event will be held on 8-9 April 2022 in Radom Academy of Economics at Traugutta 61a.
The conference is under the Honorary Patronage of the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The aim of the conference are:
- Organization of a forum for the exchange of views as well as scientific and application experiences regarding the functioning of virtual reality.
- Discussion on the economic, pedagogical, psychological and legal aspects of the functioning of virtual reality.
- Providing the debate with an international character to enable the presentation of the achievements of specialists in the field of economics, computer science, pedagogy, psychology and law, who deal with the functioning of virtual reality.
According to the title of the conference, we propose the following thematic areas:
- Legal and administrative dimension of the functioning of the virtual world.
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism.
- Cyber disorders – prevention, intervention, therapy.
- Upbringing in the cyber world – problems and challenges.
- Virtual world pedagogy – opportunities and threats.
- Creating virtual reality.Biometric techniques in forensics.
- Organization management virtualization.
The publication will be published at the Radom Academy of Economics Publishing House, which is on the list of publishers publishing peer-reviewed scientific monographs (List of publishing houses publishing peer-reviewed scientific monographs Level I, 80 points, item 763).
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Click to fill in Application form: